Wednesday 15 January 2014

Happy Valentine’s Day Poems 2014 for friends boyfriend girlfriend

Happy Valentine’s Day Poems 2014 for friends boyfriend girlfriend: -

Here is great collection for poems of valentines day, valentiens day poems for friends, valentines day poetry, valentines day shayari.
We updated happy Valentine’s Day special poems in our post. You can get more Valentine’s Day poems from here like short Valentine’s Day poems, Funny Valentine’s Day poems and latest newlyweds Valentine’s Day poems at here.
Love Is Beautiful & Rare
Love is beautiful and rare,
Love is tolerant and fair.
Love is a gift, given to only a few,
How lucky I am baby, to have found you!
Happy Valentine’s Day.
poems for valentines day
Valentine's Day May Last
Valentine's day may last for merely 24 hours,
The gifts may get outdated & dry will be the flowers.
But my love for you baby goes beyond this day,
I love you and I want to remind you about it every day.
Happy Valentine's Day to you!
I want you to tell me that I am your best friend,
I want you to tell me that you never want our relationship to end.
I want you to tell me how much you enjoy with me,
I want you to tell me that I'm the one you dream about in your sleep.
Happy Valentine's Day My Love.

valentiens day poems for friends



If you want to get special and impressive Valentine’s Day poem for her or him. Then you can get your choice love poems form here. The Valentines is the day of love. On this day everybody want to do some special and unique for their love and they want to make this moment memorable and want to impress their girlfriend, boyfriend, husband and wife to show your love. Then you can show your love by sending Happy Valentine’s Day poem.
Baby Say That It Is Me...
Baby, say that it is me whom you dream to marry,
Say that for you it's only me in the world of plenty.
Baby, say that you will forget me never,
Say that you will always love me like this forever.
Happy Valentine's Day sweetheart!
How Do I Love Thee?
How Do I Love Thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being an ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints,- I love thee with the Breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life!- and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.
 valentines day poetry
Our team collects many Valentine’s Day poems for this special love week you can impress you love ones by this collection of happy Valentine’s Day poems. We updated some famous, cute and beautiful poems here for all lovers.
Love is no respecter of age or practicality
Neither morality: unabashed
She enters where she will
Unheeding that her immortal fires
Burn up human hearts...
A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.
Must, bid the Morn awake!
Sad Winter now declines,
Each bird doth choose a mate;
This day's Saint Valentine's.
I can't begin to tell you
How much you mean to me
My world would end if ever we were through
I can't begin to tell you

How happy I would be
If I could speak my mind like others do
I make such pretty speeches whenever we're apart
But when you're near
The words I choose refuse to leave my heart
So take the sweetest phrases the world has ever known
And make believe I've said them all to you
I Can't Begin To Tell You
On Valentine's Day,
I'm thinking about
the special ways
you have made my life better.
The little things,
the not-so-little things...
Your kindness,
the way you always listen
and pay attention to me.
You make my world brighter and richer.
You're a gift to me,
and I thank you for being you.
valentines day shayari
Night is falling

Night is falling my heart is calling
I feel so lonely I need you only
but I’ve got a teddy that I take to bed
if you'll be my Valentine
I’ll take you instead
if I’d wish to be anything

If I could wish to be anything
I’d wish to be your tear
to be conceived by your heart,
born in your eye
live on your cheek
and die on your lips
baby brow eyes

Baby brown eyes your eyes so brown,
hair so light,
you make the sun shine bright,
your eyes bring many warm things.
I love you baby girl
for always when you were born
and came in our lives,
you are the baby brown eyes
that we love day or night,
we love you always.

My Valentine

I crave your honesty on this day of love,
L ove you whole-heartedly my sweet dove.
O ut of the blue you shot from the sky,
V ividly, beautifully stunning my eye.
E ver adoring you is what I do best,
Y our smile, your face and all the rest.
O n days like these I truly believe,
U and I are meant to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment