Saturday 11 January 2014

Valentine’s Day Quotes girlfriend, Valentine Day Quotes for Her

Valentine’s Day Quotes girlfriend, Valentine Day Quotes for Her: -

Are you excited to check valentines day quotes for wife, quotes on valentines day for her, quotes on valentine day for girlfriend, if yes then we have a great collection for you, you just need to copy from below and then send to your favorite girlfriend, wishing you all the best! 
Here we are updating latest quotes for all of you. You can read it and can save it. The Valentine’s Day is celebrated on 14th February each year. The Valentine’s Day is a most of the part of Valentine’s Week. The Valentine Week is start on 7th February and end on 14th February. Here we are updated new Valentine’s Day Quotes for lover boyfriend, girlfriend, husband and wife. The Valentine’s Day Quotes is latest written by expert.
Your beautiful eyes
Your warming smile
Your wonderful country accent
Makes me smile

I'm shy to talk to you
Foolish, I don't know why
What to be scared of,
You remind me of

quotes on valentine day for girlfriend


For this Valentines Day,
I don't have much money,
No rings, or a car, or a special necklace,
What I instead decided to give you is something priceless,
It's something every girl
I need the Earth to give me a place to live
I need the sun to help me see
I need the stars to give me hope
And I need your love to be happy.
Happy Valentines Day!!!!
I love you!!!!!!!
Those people who want to wishes to best friends, they can save and copy here best quotes. Here we are updating many quotes for your girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife and other friends. The Valentine’s Day is celebrated every year and you can select here best quotes and send to friends.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Music is beautiful
And so are you

quotes on valentines day for her

You smell so good
You smell so sweet
You smell good enough to eat

My love is for you
For you are in my

I never thought love really existed,
Until the time I first set my eyes on you...
My heart stopped for a moment and I knew we have a better destination,
I love you, I am not

I never thought love really existed,
Until the time I first set my eyes on you...
My heart stopped for a moment and
I knew we have a better destination,
I love you, I am not

Feelings are always the same
Saying it could be in different ways,
Some say it directly are called 'LOVERS'
Some write them on paper & are called 'POETS' =)
(*) Happy Valentines Day (*)

O my dear Valentine
What’s life?
Life is love.
What’s love?
Love is kissing.
What’s kissing?
Come here and I show you.

Love is a game that two can play
And both win by losing their heart

Sometimes we make love with our eyes.
Sometimes we make love with our hands.
Sometimes we make love with our bodies.
Always we make love with our hearts.
valentines day quotes for wife


Love doesn't grow on trees like apples in
Eden – it's something you have to make.
And you must use your imagination too.

Love is a symbol of eternity.
It wipes out all sense of time,
Destroying all memory of a
Beginning and all fear of an end.



No comments:

Post a Comment