Monday 13 January 2014

Happy Valentines Day Wishes for Him, Valentines Day Wishes for Her

Happy Valentines Day Wishes for Him, Valentines Day Wishes for Her: -

Valentine’s Day is most day for all lovers. On this day they send love, funny and best wishes SMS to boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife and other friends. Here we updating best Valentine’s Day Wishes such as SMS, Quotes, funny SMS, love SMS etc. Valentine’s Day is celebrated on 14th February every year. You can save and copy it for your lover and send via mobile SMS and any social site such as Facebook, tumbler, twitter and etc.
100 bewafai qabul hain 1 wafa ke liye,
100 ansu qabul hain 1 hansi ke liye.
Hum to mohtaj hain aapke pyar ke,
100 dushman quabul hain aapki dosti ke liye.

Santa: So have you moved to a new house.
Banta: No
Santa: Why not? Your advertised to sell your old house, didn’t u?
Banta: yes, but when I read the ad, I realized it was just the home I was looking for!

Teacher: what is 5 plus 4?
Beppo: 9
Teacher: What is 4 plus 5?
Beppo: Are your trying to fool me, you have just twisted the figure, the answer is 6!

valentines day wishes for her

valentines day wishes for him

Ane wala pal jaane wala hai,
Ane wala pal jaane wala hai,
Jitne ho sake untne SMS bhej dalo,
Ek manine bad phir se charge lagne wala hai.

Jab samne hote ho tum ..
Na jane kyo hosh kho baith the hai hum..
Milti hai nazar jab jab tumse..
Sab kuch bhul jate hai hum..
Hoti hai tu itne kareeb..
Phir bhi dil ki baat kehne se ruk jate hum..

Socha aap say baaat karoon,
Phir soocha, ek mulaqaat karoon,
Phir soocha, kyun na intezaar karoon,
Phir soocha, kyun na ek kaam karoon,
Ek piyaara sa sms aap ke naam karoon,
Happy Valentines Day! :)

Be my valentine,
in the east or west,
you know I love you best,
so give up the all rest,
and be my valentine,
no matter what the season,
it’s you I should be pleasing,
I love you is the reason,
be my valentine.

If you were my valentine
I’d search the endless skies
to find the perfect starlight
that would compliment your eyes
and keep it in a wishing well
created just for you
and filled with my desires
to make all your dreams come true
Happy Valentine Day

Do Not Seek
The ” Because ”
In Love There Is
No ” Because ”
No ” Reason ”
No “Explanation ”
No ” Solution “
Happy Valentines Day to You.

Adam and Eve started love;
Romeo and Juliet introduced it;
Devdas and Paro suffered due to it;
Laila and Majnu died for it;
So my dear friend, please beware of it as February 14 is very near.
Happy Valentine's day!............funny valentine's day sms

Live 4 d person ho dies 4u,
Smile 4 d person ho cries 4u,
Fight 4 d person ho protects u,
n luv d person ho luvs u more than u..!...........valentine Day sms

As long as U love me
As long as u care
I'll do anything 4 u
I'll go anywhere

I wish you were my Valentine
Though I may not be yours,
And I may, in my ignorance,
Be speaking to closed doors.
I have no inkling of your heart,
No hint what you might say;
But when I think of you the sun
Will just not go away.


U R D most wonderful man I have ever met.
U light up my life and I am always complete and happy -
when I am by your side.
I will love U forever.
U put a smile in my heart.

Kabhi hasata hai pyaar,
Kabhi rulata hai pyaar,
Har pal ki yaad dilata hai yeh pyaar,
Chaho ya na chaho,
Par aapke hone ka ehsaas dilata hai yeh pyaar…

But now the day of love has come,
And I must cross its line,
And so I ask you through this poem
To be my Valentine.

I’m enthralled by your beauty,
mesmerized by your charisma
and spellbound by your love.
No wonder I am always thinking about you.
I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you.
Happy Valentine’s Day.

Every Boy's wish:
I'm not a Prince but my life-partner should be a Princess.
True Lover's wish:
My life-partner may not be a Princess but I promise I'll treat her like a Princess!
Happy Valentine's day 2014!


No comments:

Post a Comment